So, I just nabbed my mother’s laptop for a moment to do this post! I’ve been meaning to do it, but this week (as y’all know) has been crazy. But nevertheless, I was awarded the “Very Inspiring Blogger Award” by DIY2EMC ! I am so flattered, I can’t even think of the words to say just how flattered I am! So here are the things come along with this lovely award:
- Display the award logo on your blog
- Link back to the person who nominated you
- Post 7 things about yourself not listed on your About Me page.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them
- Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements
So here goes the 7 things about me not listed on my About Me page:
- I have had purple, pink, blue, and green hair! (pictures to come once I get my laptop back)
- I have a puppy named Sophie, that I rescued from a local shelter. She’s a black lab mix and is turning 3 very soon! She knows how to sit, shake, lay down, snuggle, and beg for food. (she’s best at the latter)
- I have an obsession with the color purple!
- I’m a video game nerd, I play Dragon Age, Fable, Dungeon Siege, Assassins Creed, and L.A. Noire (on Xbox 360)
- I know almost every word to the movie “Up!” (I ripped this page right out of a library book!)
- I have a weird obsession with mason jars.
- I will do almost anything to get out of washing dishes…and I mean that quite literally!
- **BONUS FACT** I’m a southern/yankee mix: My parents are from the north (Rhode Island & Maryland) but I was born & raised in South Carolina so I use both accents when I’m tired…weird I know…
Now here goes the 15 blogs that I can’t seem to keep my eyes off of throughout the week! If you haven’t already seen them you definitely should take a look! (And go ahead and click that follow button cause you know you want to!)
Phew! That was rough! Now..that was a lot of linkage ^^ BUT the point is for you to click on all those links I just slaved over putting in, and to discover these amazing bloggers! Please & Thank you!!
And once again, thank you to the lovely DIY2EMC for encouraging me along the way of starting my blog, and always having something cheerful to say on my posts! This nomination made my weekend 🙂