Hey long lost friends!
Sorry I have been MIA for a while, life has gotten crazy (as it tends to do), but there is good news nonetheless! I got to go up to Maryland to see my family for Christmas AND my soldier FINALLY got his Christmas care package! It only took forever and a half to get there! Well…three weeks…but it seemed like forever! I felt terrible that it didn’t get there till after Christmas, but he was still excited about it so I feel less bad about myself. (Lesson learned: If I ever have to send another Christmas care package, send it at Thanksgiving).
This package was filled with all sorts of Christmas themed goodies!
- Reindeer Munchies & Snowman Soup <–Click to see the post
- Christmas Tree Debbie Cakes
- Candy Canes (lots of them)
- A Christmas stocking filled with 2 bags of army men (parachutes included), red & green swirly straws, white & milk chocolate santas, Christmas themed word search, and Ghiradelli Peppermint Bark.
- Box of 100 colorful Christmas Lights
- 2 red stress balls (good to throw at friends)
- His Christmas Present: A dog tag that says “Always & Forever” as well as my name at the bottom. I have a similar one that says “No Matter What” with his name on the bottom. Bought from AtEase Designs
- A lovey dovey Christmas card
- Santa Hat
- Silver Garland
I decorated the box with some scrapbooking paper & letters. I wrote him a little letter on the right side, and I made a little felt door to cover a picture of me blowing him a kiss. Underneath it there’s an arrow and it says “Open for a Christmas kiss”, super cheesy, but he thought it was really cute!
So to close out this post, I’m going to leave y’all with some pictures from my trip to the land of the Mary! (Maryland).