I feel like I haven’t posted on here in FOREVER! And the truth is I really haven’t. Life has been kind of crazy (it has a tendency to get like that), spring semester of college has officially started, and I’m beginning to feel that little stress monster tapping away at my peace of mind. Random news in my life while I’ve been gone: I got my drivers license! I drove to Walmart all by myself! And got the stuff for this amazing, “world ending” package!!
My theme was Valentines day..but I don’t really like Valentines day that much honestly, so I decided to go with a Happy
Valentines Day Zombie Apocalypse! I actually got too much stuff…and I couldn’t part with any of it so I made 1 zombie safety kit, and 1 supply refill box. I think this is my favorite one yet y’all….What do you think? (Click them to get a better view, the lighting was pretty terrible at 3am this morning)
So The flaps on big gray box say “If I were a zombie, I’d never eat your brains. I’d just want your heart”, although this looks really random, it’s actually from a song that the two of us really love called “The Zombie Song”. It’s also where I got the inspiration for the little stick figure zombies. I drew me as a zombie, and him as a zombie hunter! He’s wearing his Army t-shirt and his PT Belt (safety first) You can check it out here:
and here are my zombie stick figures!
Ok so I guess you want to know whats in it? So many goodies!!
- Apocalypse cookies which I got the idea for from Shards of Blue. I’ll post the recipe in a bit.
- A new Nerf Gun with extra ammo!
- My ipod: he needed a new one and I don’t use mine anymore. I put it in an envelope and labeled it Emergency Communication.
- A Thunder Buddies T-shirt! (From the movie Ted)
- A Zombie Apocalypse Calender (from thinkgeek.com)
- A Zombie survival kit (also from thinkgeek.com)
- A Bite Kit (first aid kit)
- 2 liquid water flavorings
- 2 Energy shots (for when the battles seem to never end)
- Valentine Chocolates (food rations)
- Conversation Hearts (Zombie Feed)
- Altoids (The Zombie Apocalypse is not an excuse for bad breath!)
- A Clemson Tigers Camo Beanie
- A Texas A&M Baseball Cap
- A bag of bendy straws (inside joke)
- Dead Island Video Game (Survival Training)
- A canvas messenger bag to carry it all (well most of it)
I had so much fun making this package!! I think it’s my favorite one so far!